To apply for The Cameron Keif Scholarship by CengageBrain in the amount of $2,500, you may either submit your application by mail or apply online by visiting The Center for Scholarship Administration. From there you will indicate which category best describes you then click ‘Submit Scholarship Application Criteria’ to continue.
The initial selections will be based on the eligibility criteria as follows:
- Applicants must be high school seniors or undergraduates enrolled in college.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale at the end of the latest spring term.
- Applicants who are high school seniors must have a minimum score of 1340 for the SAT, or the ACT score of 30.
- Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited, public or private, 501(c)(3) college, university or technical college.
- Applicants must be planning to pursue a degree in software engineering/development.
Additional required materials:
- Submit the signed TERMS OF AGREEMENT, found in the application online.
- Submit an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT with grades and cumulative posted through the Spring 2013 semester. (It must be OFFICIAL)
- Submit SAT/ACT SCORES for applicants who are high school seniors.
- Submit a PERSONAL STATEMENT/ESSAY. Submit a one-page signed personal statement addressing the following issue: Why do you want to develop software? Why do you want to be a software engineer instead of another profession?
- Submit a LIST OF YOUR ACADEMIC HONORS, LEADERSHIP SKILLS, AND COMMUNITY SERVICE, etc.
The deadline for submission of all information (including online application, if applicable) is JANUARY 31. Materials must be mailed in ONE envelope to the Cameron Keif Scholarship, PO Box 1465, Taylors, SC 29687.
The submission round for this scholarship has expired, but all hope is not lost. Please check out our current available scholarships by visiting our “Now accepting applications for The Great Professors Award Scholarships by CengageBrain!” page. Good luck!
For questions regarding the scholarship, please refer to Ashley from the Scholarship Administration Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.